Mr. Peabunny: Pet of the Month?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Inaugural Post

This main purpose of this blog is:
A) To lobby to make Mr. Peabunny Pet of the Month at the South Arundel Animal Hospital and
B) To show how much he's improved under their excellent treatment!

Mr. Peabunny is nine years old - which is very old for domesticated rabbits.  Before Mr. Peabunny started laser treatments at South Arundel, he was hunkered down in his enclosure most of the time with terrible arthritis in his hips.  But after the treatments, he was hippity-hopping around like new, jumping on the living room furniture and exploring his bunny "castle" with his wife, Ms. Neena Bean! 

If you think Mr. Peabunny (aka "Pea") should be Pet of the Month, vote in our poll - early and often!  And stay tuned for more posts on Pea's improvements and antics!

5 comments:

  1. "Heck no, I can't say I really know the guy"

    LOLLLLLLLL!! Aw, poor P!!!! Of course I know P. Had myself snapped at by his Missus for it, but hey! I respect a jealous partner.

    VOTE for PEABUNNY!!!!! Now that's a candidate I can root for.

    So happy for you, P. I'm so glad you're doing better. xoxo to your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Mr. Pea. He is hot and he knows it. But Mr. Pea and the his missus are inseperable. I also saw Pea when his hip was hurting and I can attest that South Arundel surely helped Mr. Pea. The last time I saw him he was so much better. You bet Mr Peabunny is Pet of the Month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Peabunny is a real cutie, and easily the easiest vote I'll cast this election season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as sure as those little round nuggets are NOT glossette raisins, Mr. P is paws down "the Pet of the Month"

    Many more hoppy days for Mr. Peabunny!

    Sincerely.... an old friend.

    ReplyDelete